This data protection notice applies to the website of Fennobed GmbH and to the data collected via this website. For websites of other providers, to which reference is made, for example, the data protection information of the respective provider applies.
1. Name and address of the responsible body
The subject of data protection is personal data. This is individual information about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. For example, name, postal address, e-mail address, but also usage data such as the IP address of a computer.
2. Provision of the website and creation of log files Description and scope of data processing: Each time our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected: – Your IP address, URL and service provider – the page visited and the duration of your visit, – the name of any downloaded files, – the date and time of the request, – the access status (client and service errors), – the description of the type of web browser used and the operating system used, – the referrer URL (address of the Internet page that refers to the website), The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Legal basis for data processing: The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Purpose of data processing: The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The purpose of the storage in log files is to ensure the functionality and stability of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes, a comparison with other data or a transfer to third parties does not take place in this context. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Duration of storage:
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
3. Online orders Description and scope of data processing: You have the option of ordering some of our products via our online shop. The order can be placed both with and without customer registration. We collect, store and process the following data for your order: – First and last name – Billing address and, if applicable, different delivery address – E-mail address and telephone number – Order details: goods ordered, quantity – Your other order and delivery details, if applicable – Your bank details (for direct debit payment method) – For customer registration: e-mail address and password For the purpose of dispatching the ordered products, we transmitted your data to a postal delivery service. Legal basis for data processing: The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO, as a contractual relationship is established and processed with the data. Purpose of data processing: The collection, storage and use of the data transmitted as part of your order serve exclusively to conclude and execute the purchase contract. Duration of storage:
The data is stored for the duration of the execution of the contractual relationship and at least for a further two years from delivery for the assertion of any rights in respect of defects. If a request for deletion of data thereafter still conflicts with tax or commercial law retention obligations, your data will be anonymised
4. E-mail contact, contact form, callback request Description and scope of data processing:
For all requests, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
. In this case, the personal data transmitted with the e-mail, the content as well as the date and time of your e-mail will be stored. On our website, you will also find a contact form that you can use to contact us. You can also leave a telephone callback request. When you fill out the contact form or the form for a telephone callback, the data entered is transmitted to us and stored by us. This is the following data: – Your name – Your e-mail address – Subject and content of your message – Your address (when ordering our catalogue) – In case of a callback request: Your telephone number – In case of a callback request: Your preferred date and time for a callback Your data will not be passed on to third parties in the case of a contact request outside of an order request. The data will only be used for the processing of the conversation or the processing of an order. Legal basis for data processing:
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail, the contact form or a call-back request is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest is to answer your contact request. Purpose of the data processing:
The processing of the data from the e-mail and the contact form serves us solely to process the contact request. Duration of storage:
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended, unless contractual or legal obligations prevent deletion. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
//support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de Firefox: https:
//support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen Internet Explorer: https:
//support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=de_DE&locale=de_DE
If you visit our site via a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you must click this link instead to prevent tracking by Google Analytics within this website in the future. This is also possible as an alternative to the above browser add-on. By clicking the link, an opt-out cookie will be set in your browser, which is only valid for this browser and this domain. If you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted, so you will have to click the link again. Google Audiences
. Further information on data protection when using GA Audience can be found at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283. DoubleClick by Google
Insofar as personal data is processed using technically necessary cookies, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO. For cookies that enable an analysis of your behaviour, we obtain your consent when you call up our website, which is the legal basis for the use of the cookies pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DS-GVO. Purpose of data processing:
6. Integration of Google Maps
Our website also uses Google Maps to provide an overview of our locations and affiliated dealers. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. Description and scope of processing:
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for processing:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO. Purpose of data processing:
The integration of Google Maps serves the sole purpose of offering you an overview of the locations of our business premises. Duration of storage:
7. Rights of the data subject If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller: Right to information: Pursuant to Art. 15 DS-GVO, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us; in particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if the data have not been collected directly from you by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its use. you can also request meaningful information about the details of this. Right to rectification: Pursuant to Art. 16 DS-GVO, you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay. Right to erasure: Pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. Right to restriction: Pursuant to Art. 18 DS-GVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure, and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO. Right to data portability: In accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller. Right of complaint: In accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose. In the present case, the competent supervisory authority is: The Hessian Data Protection Commissioner, P.O. Box 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden, Tel.: +49 (0) 611 1408-0, Fax: +40 (0) 611 1408-900, e-mail: Poststelle@datenschutz.hessen.de. Right of objection:
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DS-GVO. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. Right of revocation: You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
8. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar or address bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Change of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to amend this data protection declaration from time to time so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. When you visit our website again, the current data protection statement will apply. Status: May 2018